Before we get into the list of songs that you should play on your engagement, we’d like to congratulate you! You have arrived at an exciting time in your life, one that will bring you a step closer to the BIG DAY!
Your engagement is the first step to your new life. It serves as a kick-off to your own wedding season. An engagement party will set the tone for your guests about what to expect from the upcoming celebrations. Whether you’re planning a small-scale event or a big fat engagement party, a good playlist will help you set the right tone for the event.
So, here is a list of Engagement Party Songs for you to create a unique experience for all.
All of the songs mentioned in the list below are hand-picked, keeping your special occasion in mind.
So, let’s take a look at the list…
1. “Enna Sona” from the movie Ok Jaanu featuring Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor.
► It’s a beautiful, lovely song that you can incorporate in your playlist to play while the girl makes an entry.
2. “Dil Diyan Gallan” from the movie Tiger Zinda Hai featuring Salman Khan and Katerina Kaif.
► This is a great song to express your feelings for your partner on your special day.
3. “Tere Sang Yaara” from the movie Rustom featuring Akshay Kumar and Ileana D’Cruz.
► Of course, a good song to play at the party is to let your partner know how eager you’re to spend your life with her.
4. “Mast Magan” from the movie 2 States featuring Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhat.
► Our list of engagement party songs will be incomplete without “Mast Magan” in that. It is a lovely song with beautiful lyrics and background music.
5. “Janam Janam” from the movie Dilwale featuring the hit Bollywood Jodi Kajol and Shahrukh Khan.
► Let her know how desperately you’re waiting for your bride-to-be to come into your life forever.
6. “Laal Ishq” from the movie Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela featuring Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
► Arijit Singh’s romantic number is ideal for a slow yet royal couple entrance on your engagement. You can even incorporate this song into your wedding song list to make a grand entry.
7. “Jeena Jeena” from the movie Badlapur featuring Varun Dhawan and Yami Gautam
► This profoundly romantic perfectly rendered by Atif Aslam makes for an ideal groom’s engagement entry song! Everything from the lyrics to its music is meaningful and easily relatable.
8. “Bhangra Ta Sajda” from the movie Veere Di Wedding featuring Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhasker, and Shikha Talsania
► Perfect for your friends to show their favorite at your engagement party.
9. “Jab Tak” from the movie MS Dhoni featuring Sushant Singh Rajput and Kiara Advani
► This is one of the most romantic and classic songs that you can have to make a lovely couple entry at the engagement party.
10. “Pehli Dafa” by Atif Aslam featuring Ileana D’Cruz.
► A beautiful song by Atif Aslam that you should add to your playlist to jazz the whole thing up.
11. “Afreen Afreen” from Coke Studio
► It was beautifully rendered by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Momina Mustehsan. This is one of those songs that are ideal for commemorating any romantic occasion, such as your engagement.
12. “Nazar Jo Teri Lagi” from the movie Bajirao Mastani featuring Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh
► A great song to have a solo performance at your engagement party and surprise your love!
13. “Tujhe Dekha Toh Ye Jana Sanam” from the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge featuring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol
► If you have always wanted to propose your love in style, then this is the song to opt for and publicly announce your love for your partner.
14. “Paniyon Sa” from the movie Satyamev Jayate featuring John Abraham and Aisha Sharma.
► The song that can make your day even more beautiful.
15. “Sanu Ek Pal Chain Na Aave” from the movie Raid featuring Ajay Devgan and Ileana D’Cruz
► Let her know how you feel when she is not around with this song.
16. “Kaise Hua” from the movie Kabir Singh featuring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani
► This list cannot be complete without “Kaise Hua” in it. What better time than the engagement ceremony to express your love for the soon-to-be-missus?
17. “Tera Ban Jaunga” from the movie Kabir Singh featuring Shahid Kapoor, and Kiara Advani
► An emotional and romantic song to let all know how you two feel for each other.
18. “Humsafar” from the movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania featuring Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt
► This is a lovely song to show your love for your partner on the special day of your life.
19. “Ve Maahi” from the movie Kesari featuring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
► This is a must-have song on your playlist.
20. “Naina Da Kya Kasoor” from the movie AndhaDhun featuring Ayushmann Khurrana and Radhika Apte.
► It is an amazing song for a groom to surprise the bride-to-be by performing a beautiful dance on it.
21. “Leja Leja” by Dhvani Bhanushali
► This is a beautiful way to show your love for your partner at your Engagement ceremony.
22. “Pehli Nazar Mein” from the movie Race featuring Akshaye Khanna and Bipasha Basu
► This is the song that is apt for any occasion.
23. “Sweetheart” from the movie Kedarnath featuring Sushant Singh and Sara Ali Khan
► You can perform a lovely dance for your sweetheart on your engagement.
24. “Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare” from the movie Kites featuring Hritik Roshan and Barbara Mori
► A must-have song in your engagement party songs list.
25. “Raabta – Kehte Hain Khuda” from the movie Agent Vinod featuring Saif Ali Khan and Katerina Kaif
► Spice your engagement party up with this beautiful romantic song.
Dance Songs for the Couple
An engagement party is not just complete without a couple dancing. And for a beautiful couple dance, it is imperative to have a song that you can easily connect to. So, here is a list of top engagement party songs for couple dance:
26. “High Heel Te Nachche” from the movie Ki & Ka featuring Kareen Kapoor Khan and Arjun Kapoor
27. “Laung Gawacha” Remix by Nucleya
28. “Dil Chori” from the movie Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety featuring Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha and Sunny Singh
29. “Cutiepie” from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil featuring Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma
30. “Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chaubara” from the movie Prem Rog featuring Rishi Kapoor and Padmini Kolhapuri
31. “Sweety Tera Drama” from the movie Bareilly Ki Barfi featuring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana & Rajkummar Rao
32. “Sasural Genda Phool” from the movie Delhi 6 featuring Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor
33. “Tu Hi Yaar Mera” from the movie Pati Patni Aur Who featuring Kartik Aryan and Bhumi Pednekar
34. “Le Jayenge” from the movie Chor Machaye Shor featuring Mumtaz and Shashi Kapoor
35. “Gulabi Aankhein Jo Teri Dekhi” from the movie The Train featuring Rajesh Khanna and Nanda
36. “Lagdi Lahore Di” by Guru Randhawa
37. “Tum Hi Ho” from the movie Aashiqui 2 featuring Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor
38. “Jugni Jugni” from the movie Badal featuring Bobby Deol and Rani Mukherjee
39. “Wah Wah Ramji” from the movie Hum Aapke Hai Kaun featuring Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit.
40. “Mere Sohneya” from the movie Kabir Singh featuring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani
41. “Navrai Majhi” from the movie English Vinglish featuring Sridevi
42. “Sapne Mein Milti Hai” from the movie Satya featuring J.D Chakravarthy, Urmila Matondkar, Manoj Bajpai, Shefali Shah
43. “Noorani Chehre Wale” from the movie Yarana featuring Rishi Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit
44. “Khuda Jaane” from the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno featuring Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor
45. “Bole Chudiyan” from the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam featuring Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Hritik Roshan, and Kareena Kapoor Khan
46. “Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna” from the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge featuring Kajol and Shahrukh Khan.
47. “Nashe Si Chad Gayi” from the movie Befikre featuring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor
48. “Tamma Tamma Again” from the movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania featuring Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhat
49. “Aankh Marey” from the movie Simmba featuring Ranbir Singh and Sara Ali Khan
50. “Chhote Chhote Peg” from the movie Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety featuring Kartik Aryan, Sunny Singh, and Nushrat Bharucha
51. “Badtameez Dil” from the movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Aditya Roy Kapoor, and Kalki Koechlin
52. “Kala Chashma” from the movie Baar Baar Dekho featuring Siddhartha Malhotra and Katerina Kaif
53. “Pinga” from the movie Bajirao Mastani featuring Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone
54. “Bom Diggy Diggy” from the movie Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety featuring Kartik Aryan and Sunny Singh
55. “Main Tera Boyfriend Song” from the movie Raabta featuring Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon
Wrapping it up
So these are the 55 best engagement party songs that you can have added to your playlist. In addition to these, you can also consider having English songs in your engagement party playlist. Make sure you add music that resonates well with your personality. Also, do not miss to prepare a couple of dances for the party, including a couple dance. A romantic couple dance will just take your engagement party to another level.
Happy Ceremony… ☺ ☺