Talking about your innermost feelings in public is the most challenging test for lovers. Shyness, inner barriers, and emotions get in the way. But it is by saying wedding vows, the bride and groom can truly open up to each other and be sure to move their guests, every one of them. We will give important advices from the essay writer service professionals on what wedding vows should be, how to write and say them to the groom, and how to tell them to the bride. And most importantly, we will help you choose beautiful words about love by publishing ready-made texts of wedding vows!
► Wedding Vows General Tips for Newlyweds
On the day of the wedding, the head goes round and round from experience and what is happening, and it seems that there is not enough strength at all to make the wedding vows to sound as desired. Take control of the situation even before the party: read our general tips, relevant to both the bride and the groom, to feel happy and confident on the day of the celebration!
1. Write your vows in advance
The promises, thankyous, and words of love you want to say on the most important day are better to write them in advance. This way, you can put your thoughts together, think about your feelings and find the best words and comparisons to describe how you feel about your loved one.
Many newlyweds prefer pre-recorded vows (during the ceremony, a recording of the bride and groom’s voice is turned on, which everyone listens to). This method, of course, is pleasant in that it will be possible to avoid a public speech, but the effect from the recording will not be the same as from the pronounced life. So, try to find the strength and overcome the fear: rehearse what you have written, but remember – going strictly by the text is unnecessary. Improvisation at the wedding ceremony reflects the sincerity of your thoughts.
3. Don’t write too long wedding vows
Short, concise, honest phrases sound much more believable than a lengthy, prepared speech. You can’t seem insensitive, but it’s even worse to make everyone in attendance feel sad and confused about your thoughts.
► The Bride’s Vows: How and What to Say
We have given some general advice to the couple, but now let’s talk about what each of the lovers’ vows should be. The bride is the embodiment of purity, tenderness, beauty. It’s easy to guess that the beloved is expecting warmth and sincerity from her speech. Remember and consider these important points so that your bride’s vows will catch a man’s heart:
- Let your lover and everyone around you know that he is first and all for you. Don’t try to be strong and aloof: in the text of your bride’s vows, say that you appreciate your protector, his strength, and his care for you. Make it clear that you are always ready to follow and support him.
- Try to make jokes and act at ease. Ease and playfulness is what men love so much in women. So feel free to use funny, but not offensive comparisons, for example: “I love sweets more than shopping and spas, but you’re the only one I love more than sweets.”
- Don’t shy away from pleasant memories – if you want to make your speech lively, don’t avoid such a technique as storytelling. Tell a vivid and pleasant recollection of an experience you had together. Perhaps it will be some extreme experience, a trip, a marriage proposal. At the same time, emphasize the merits of your chosen one.
It is always easier for women to speak from the heart: so we believe that your words will be beautiful and full of feelings.
► The Groom’s Wedding Vows: How and What to Talk About at the Ceremony
It is challenging for men to speak well, beautifully, and sincerely. First, they usually always find it harder to find the right words. Secondly, many of them believe that the groom’s vow manifests weakness. Of course, there are happy exceptions. But we want every bride to hear the most intimate and desirable things on her wedding day, so we hasten to share our recommendations with men. So, to make your wedding vows a success:
- Try to exceed your beloved’s expectations – in other words, try not to be yourself – the way you show yourself with others – at work, with friends. If you are pretty abrupt, be softer, brutal – gentler, pragmatic – more romantic, calm, and balanced – become more passionate and prone to impulses in your speech.
- Tell exactly why you love your chosen one – the bride is waiting for compliments. She wants to be desired and loved. But try not to be trite: even if you fell in love with her beauty, dig deeper – talk about how talented, unique, caring, intelligent.
- More revelation and ardor – the man is the epitome of stability, restraint. At the wedding ceremony, forget about that, talk about kisses, hugs, the pleasure you get from them. The bride will be pleased to know that you do not hide your great feelings from anyone and are faithful to your beloved.
- Be brief enough – we’ve already written about this, but we want to emphasize it again. When a man talks about love too long and too much, the impression is that he exaggerates, second-guesses, or even lies.
Speak not as you think but as you feel – your beloved will appreciate it.
► Some Examples of Wedding Vows
If you’re looking for inspiration or ready-made wedding vow lyrics, our examples will help you! Pick the best words on a suitable theme to reveal the fullness of your feelings. Complement the original lyrics with your experiences and experiences to make them sound heartfelt.
1. Pledge of Enduring Love
There’s nothing more important in the world than to meet your love! Real love. The big one. Eternal.
I’ve loved you since the first time we met. Every kiss from you increases my feelings. Each of your touches makes me feel wanted. Every word from you shows me the right path, together with you, against fate or in harmony with it.
I promise to love you always. And even if I don’t have the strength to tell you this, I will still love you more than anything else in the world!
2. About Loyalty
I know it’s only a step from loyalty to betrayal.
But I want you to know I will never take that step.
I promise to be your support and encouragement. To enjoy the happy moments together and to face the difficulties together. You will have no reason to doubt me. No misfortune will be able to kill my feelings and break your faith in yourself. My faithfulness is what I swear to you from now on and forever. I love you!
3. Words of gratitude
My dear, my only, my dear! I thank you for choosing me! Tender, beautiful, clever, most worthy – you are standing next to me, and I can confess my love for you and hope for your reciprocity!
I want to thank you for your big and kind heart! There would be enough love in it for the whole world, but you gave the happiness of enjoying it just to me! I thank you for what you are – unusual, strong, wise – accepting me with my weaknesses hidden from others. Thank you for what you are: you came into my life, changed it, and now I ask you to stay in it forever!
The bride and groom’s vows are the most touching moments at a wedding! Don’t exclude them from the script, and no matter how difficult, choose beautiful words of love for the dearest people in the world!