Sometimes writing a warm and heartfelt wedding card message seems a hell lot of a task. You find yourself stuck while crafting the right wedding card message for your friend or cousin. To avoid any errors, you can get help from a writer who has vast experience in write paper for me guide contains some useful writing tips that can help you congratulate a newly married couple in the most respectful way. This is usual, it happens with most of us, especially when we get stuck while penning our sentiments for the person. If it happens with you too, then you are on the right platform. Here we are sharing with you some beautiful messages to write in a wedding card. as a student, you can check the best american essay writing service out to get an unforgettable experience in writing.
Let’s get started……
Before we begin with our wedding card messages, let’s talk about wedding card etiquettes. Here are the things that you should keep in mind while you craft a beautiful message to the couple.
Wedding Card Etiquette
Wedding cards are customary for the people who wish to send wedding wishes to a newly married couple. You can either bring the wedding card to the wedding reception or mail it directly to the newlyweds.
So far, wedding cards are concerned, they come in myriads of formats. Like, you can buy standard greeting cards from a local stationery shop or online. Or you can consider sending homemade cards or in the form of tags attached to gifts or digitally created wedding messages shipped to the couple with their gift. You can choose the one that suits your requirements the best.
While you craft a message for the card, make sure you write a warm, genuine, and personalized message to the couple. Here are the contents of the wedding card:
- Start your message by congratulating the couple for their new beginning.
- Write some warm wishes for their marriage.
- Write a more personal message, or any joke or a piece of marriage advice. (If you share close relationship with the couple)
- A note of thanks for letting you become part of their wedding celebration.
- Lastly, a loving and warm sign off.
(THAT’S ALL! YOU ARE DONE!!)
The tone of the message will majorly depend on the connection you share with the couple. For instance, if you wish to send wedding wishes to a close friend or any of your family member, you can use a more casual tone and can even send a joke. However, while sending a wedding wishes to your colleague or distant relative, make sure you use a more formal and sincere tone.
WEDDING CARD MESSAGES
Here we share with you some excellent wedding card wordings to help you get some inspiration to craft a perfect message. We have divided the list into different categories so that you can choose the wordings accordingly.
⇒ Casual Wedding Card Wishes
As said earlier, you can use an informal tone while sending a message to your close friend or family member. It is easier to craft casual messages as there are a few or no restrictions. You can keep it short and crisp. Here are some examples you can draw some inspiration from….
- Congratulations to the most beautiful couple ever!
- Best wishes!
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness on your special day.
- Congratulations for making it!
- Congratulations on your wedding!
- We’ re/I’m so happy for you!
- Lots of Love today and beyond.
- Congratulations! It’s so great to see you two together. Wishing you all the love, joy, and happiness on your special day!
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you the fulfillment of every dream!
- So excited to celebrate this day with you both!
- Hugs and kisses.
To the most beautiful couple,
Here is to wish you both a long and happy marriage.
Thanks for inviting us to celebrate your special day.
Lots of Love,
Rhea & Rosh
⇒ Funny Wedding Card Wishes
As the name says it all, you can use an informal tone and add a fun element in the wedding card. You can insert a joke, a piece of marriage advice, or anything that is not humiliating for anyone, and that suits your connection to the couple. Here are some examples of funny wedding card wishes:
- Thanks for the free drinks and sumptuous food. We are delighted, and yeah, many congratulations on your marriage!
- We’re happy to see you getting hitched! Wishing you both a lifetime of Netflix and chill together.
- Many congratulations on your wedding day! Our marriage advice to you: Never miss to answer your husband’s/wife’s call. And yes, keep your phone off when you two are together.
- Congratulations guys, we’re happy to see you two officially stuck with each other now!
- Congratulations! Finally, you found someone to annoy for the rest of your lives!
- Congrats buddy! Here is a piece of advice for you: Happy Wife, Happy Life!
- Congratulations, you two! Remember that the happiest people don’t HAVE the best of everything; they just MAKE the best of everything. Thanks for invited me to celebrate with you – I hope your day is everything you imagined and more.
- We are so delighted to see you two finally hitched! Thanks for everything, – we’re glad we could share in this perfect day with you.
To the happiest couple ever,
Congratulations on your promotion from “When will you marry?” to “When are you going have babies???” Wishing you two a lifetime of togetherness. We can’t wait to watch you two turn into the best married couple ever.
Thanks for inviting and letting us become the part of your biggest celebration!
Lots of Love,
Avril & John
- Anniversary Wishes for Husband
⇒ Formal Wedding Card Wishes
As the name says it all, you have to use a formal tone while crafting a precise wedding card wording. A formal tone is best when you want to send wedding wishes to a distant relative or colleagues. These messages are usually simple, timeless, and sincere. Here are some of the examples for you:
- Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Congratulations on your wedding day! Wishing you a lifetime of love, joy, happiness, and togetherness.
- Congratulations on your wedding day. May your love forever grow! Thank you for inviting us to join your union.
- Many congratulations on your wedding day! May your love for each other grow better and stronger with the passage of time!
- Heartiest wishes on this beautiful journey, as you build your new lives together.
- Congratulations to two of you on finding the perfect person to share all your experience with.
- Congratulations to you both. Wishing you two all the best as you build your life together.
- Congratulations! Wishing you two the happiest beginning of a long, happy life together!
- Congratulation on your union. Wishing you love, joy, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together! Thank you for letting us share in this joyful day.
- Congratulations! May the life ahead be filled with lasting joy, happiness, and togetherness!
- Congratulation to you two. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together! Thank you for inviting us to be part of your most significant celebration.
- Many Congratulations. May your union bring you more joy than you have every imagined. Thank you for inviting us to be with you and your families on this special day.
- Congratulation on your wedding! Sending the best wishes as you embark on the new journey of your life together. Thank you for letting us share in this joyful day.
- Wishing you all the happiness as you embark on this beautiful union. Thank you for inviting us!
- Wishing you two love and joy on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together. Thank you for inviting us/me to your wedding. It’s an honor to be part of the biggest celebration of your life!
To Nick and Jennifer,
Congratulation on your union. Wishing you love, joy, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together!
Thanks for letting us share in this joyful day.
Best wishes today and always,
Joseph and Liza
⇒ Wedding Wishes for a Family Member
Writing a personal wedding card message to a close family member is a great way to welcome their new partner into the family. You might want to create an over the top wedding card wording. If you wish to craft a perfect wedding message for your siblings, or your close cousin, here are some of the best kin-friendly weddings wishes to get inspired by:
- Congratulations on your wedding day! (Name)Welcome to the craziest family ever, we couldn’t be happier to have you. Best wishes to both of you!
- Congratulations my dear (Name). We’re delighted to call you both family.
- Congratulations to you two. We’re thrilled to share this day with you.
- Many congratulations on your wedding day! May the joy you feel today last a lifetime!
- Congratulations (Name), we’re so happy you’ve found the one. We wish you both a lifetime of togetherness and happiness.
- Congratulations, you two. Nothing could be better than having a new family member. Thanks for letting us share these joyful moments.
- Huge congrats! Welcome to the family (Name)! We couldn’t be happier to have you join our family.
- Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!”
- We’re so excited to welcome a new family member. Heartiest wishes to both of you!
- We’re incredibly delighted to share this day with you both. Stay happy and blessed!
- We love you two! Thank you for letting us share in your celebration!
- Congratulation on your wedding day. We are so glad to have one more member of our family, and we all welcome you! Lots of Love and happiness. Thank you for letting us share in your celebration.
- Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family (Name)!
To Neil and Amelia
We’re so happy you’ve found the one. We’re incredibly delighted to call you both family
We love you both and wish a lifetime of togetherness and happiness.
Love Always & Forever,
Aria and Austin
⇒ Religious Wedding Wishes
Religious wedding wishes are for those who share a sacred bond with the bride and groom and want to send a wedding wished to them. While crafting religious messages, make sure you know about the couple’s religious beliefs and views. You can use their practices while crafting religious wedding wishes. Here are some examples to get inspired by:
- Congratulations on your wedding day. May God bless you and your union!
- Congratulations. We look forward to finding out what God has planned for you two.
- Congratulations (Name). May God’s Love be with your always and forever!
- Congratulations! May God grant you all the happiness and joy in life!
- Congratulation on your wedding day. May God bless your marriage and guide two of you on your new journey together.
- Congratulations, you two! Have an enjoyable and godly marriage that shows the world Christ’s Love through how you sacrificially love and serve one another.
- Congratulations! May God bless your marriage, enrich your lives, and deepen your love throughout the years.
- Congrats! God, the best maker of all marriages, Combine your hearts into one.
- ‘Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.’ Ephesians 4:2
- ‘Love is patient. Love is kind…Love never fails.’ 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
- ‘God has poured out his love into our hearts.’ Romans 5:5
To Simon and Kaye
Congratulations on your wedding day!
May God bless your marriage and guide two of you in your new journey together.
Best Wishes for Your Future,
Kevin and Sandra
⇒ Wishes When You Don’t Attend A Wedding
Finally, wedding wishes if you are not able to attend the celebration. In case you are not attending a wedding, sending a personalized wedding card is a great way to share your feelings and well wishes to the couple.
While crafting a message in such a situation, the first thing that you need to mention is your feeling for not being able to make for the celebration. Here are some of the examples to help you get some inspiration:
- Congratulations, you two. We’re really sorry we couldn’t make the trip, but our best wishes are always with you! We look forward to seeing you both soon and hear all about your special day.
- Accept our apologies for not attending the wedding. Wishing you all the happiness and love, and yes, we are celebrating with you from afar! We can’t wait to hear all the beautiful details of your day.
- Congratulations guys. Wishing you all the best for a perfect day and eagerly waiting to see the wedding pictures!
- Wishing you both the best of life ahead filled with love and joy! We hope you can feel us joining in your celebrations. We can’t wait to catch up with you both soon and hear your favorite memories from the day.
- Congratulations, you two! Sending you our love and support on the special day of your life!
- Congratulations on your wedding day! We can’t tell you how much we wanted to be there to celebrate with you and your families.
To Luke and Denise,
Congratulations, you two!
We’re really sorry we couldn’t make the trip, but our best wishes are always with you!
We look forward to seeing you both soon and hear all about your special day!
Lots of Love to you Both,
John and Emily
Summing it up…..
These are the messages that you can write in a wedding card. Whether you are sending wedding wishes to a close family member, or your work colleague, make sure it comes from the heart. All you have to do is to think of the feelings or sentiments that you want to convey to the couple. A message written from the heart goes a long way. So, pen your emotions to craft a perfect wedding message for the newlyweds. Also, you can always use these sample messages as inspirations to get started!!
Happy Messaging….. ☺ ☺