Looking for a perfect arch decoration for your wedding? Let us give you some ideas!
A wedding arch may seem just like a piece of a decorative item but it is so much more than that. It symbolizes the love of the couples and their future together. And even for a decorative piece, it stands as a backdrop and the couples stand in front of it to exchange their rings. It is also a statement piece to have in your photos. For those reasons, it must be the most gorgeous piece in the whole wedding decor.
Couples go out of their ways to create arch decor. You’ll find it in many shapes, forms themes, and even made out of unconventional materials. Read further to see some amazing arbor decoration ideas for weddings.
Classic Floral Wedding Arch Decoration ideas
Flower decoration is a classic decor that can uplift the look of your wedding. Imagine taking your vows in front of an arch that is made out of your favorite flowers? That’s right, it is a memory that will last forever. Flower arch decoration can set the mood for your wedding. It goes well for both indoor and outdoor wedding setups. In Addition, flowers in themselves are so distinct that each flower sets a different kind of theme and gives out a different vibe.
If you love flowers then here are some options for you to choose from.
- You can go for the vibrant hues of your choice which can bring colors to your ceremony. You can go with red and green by keeping the wedding set up in a garden full of greens and an arch with beautiful red flowers such as the fuchsia bougainvillea.
- You can bring the lush greenery to your ceremony by going big on your arch decor. Set up a huge flower arch that looks less like a backdrop and more like a gate. The arch can spread to create a floral aisle. This kind of flower arch looks very romantic if you use red and white flowers.
- If you are having a Forest wedding or a beach wedding then you can go for tropical vibes. The tropical arch decor can bring the whole setup together. It can have flowers in it or it can simply be made from tropical leaves.
- Another idea is to blend the florals with other materials to create a modern yet beautiful arch. You can mix flowers and other materials like pompous grass and dried leaves.
- If you want your arch to be versatile then there’s nothing better than a green and white floral arch. It can suit any kind of theme and decor.
Tip: Match the bridal bouquet with your floral arch decoration. It looks very elegant and compliments the whole theme.
(Note: This blog requires appropriate photos for every idea mentioned for visualization)
Captivating Balloons Wedding Arch Decoration Ideas
After flowers, the decorating material that you will find in all kinds of events is balloons. Balloons bring liveliness and joyful vibes in any event; whether it’s a birthday party or a wedding ceremony. Balloons have become a trend in wedding decorations and people go crazy with their balloon decorations. The best way to highlight the balloons is by decorating your wedding arch with balloons. Find some exclusive balloon arch decoration ideas below.
- You can create an ombre balloon arch. You can choose the colors that go with your overall theme. You can either go with matching colors or go with completely contrasting colors. Ombre looks very aesthetic and pleasing.
- If you are having a Black and White Wedding then the best arch decoration would be to have a full white balloons arch or a full black balloons arch. Even if you choose a little of both it will look very classy.
- A wedding arch that has white balloons and foliage looks very simple yet gorgeous in a wedding ceremony. You can mix balloons with different flowers as well.
- If you love colors, then your wedding arch can represent your love for colors with a rainbow balloon arch or color splash balloons arch.
Tip: Use foil/Mylar balloons as they give a rich and wedding-worthy look.
Rustic Wedding Arch Decoration Ideas
The rustic wedding theme is one of the classic themes that we have seen in many weddings. The elements included in a rustic theme are simply magical. They create a vintage atmosphere and feel like home. To take your rustic theme to next level we have curated some rustic wedding arch decoration ideas that will make your ceremony look very aesthetic.
- Vintage door arch
Vintage doors look very exclusive when placed as an arch. You can top it up with flowers and foliage to add colors.
- Rustic Bamboo and barrels
You can achieve a rustic look with a bamboo arch in different shapes like a triangle, square, rectangle, or asymmetrical frames. You can place wooden barrels by the side of the frame. If you don’t want to use barrels then you can also place vintage baskets, vases, boxes, and other such pieces.
- Golden lights and white curtains
An arch with white curtains tied on both sides of the frame and golden light bulbs hanging on the sides create a very chic look and go well in a rustic theme.
Beach Wedding Arch Decoration Ideas
In a beach wedding, you cannot include as many decors as you can include in an indoor wedding. So you need to put extra effort into making the wedding look grand with fewer elements. Arch can help you achieve stunning wedding decor. For Beach wedding arch decor you can incorporate a coastal or tropical theme.
- Make a tent structure out of bamboo and hang foliage at the ends of the tent. This looks simple yet charming in a Beach wedding.
- You can use coastal elements like shells or fake starfish and hang them on the arch.
- You can place the bamboo arch right in front of the sea and decorate the frame with large tropical leaves. This will bring you scenic beauty at the altar.
DIY Wedding Arch Decoration Ideas
Many couples wish to give an emotional touch to their wedding decor by creating some or most of the decorations by themselves. Are you one of those couples? Then this section is for you. We have included some of the DIY Arch Decoration ideas that would not require you to be very crafty or creative and will add oomph to your decor.
First of all, I need you to picture yourself and your partner at the Altar and imagine how you would like your wedding pictures to look. Once you know that, your DIY process becomes very easy. You can choose from a variety of wedding arch from above and create your own arch.
You can use flowers, balloons, forged flowers, dried palm leaves, and other man-made materials. If your wedding is in the evening then you can even use lights, candles, and lanterns to create the arch. You can use some ideas mentioned below.
- Decorate the arch with flowers and greenery
- Install an asymmetrical arch and decorate it with flowers and leaves
- Decorate the arch with balloons of your choice of color
- Make a simple arch out of natural wood like bamboo
- Vines twinned around a bamboo frame
- Hang Fabric curtains on your bamboo arch
- Make a backdrop at the altar with fairy lights or string lights
- Hang lanterns on the arch
We hope that you got what you were looking for. If you want more ideas on creating the most alluring wedding arch for your ceremony then reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.