Your engagement is one of the most important events in your life. Of course, this is the first step to your wedding. You would want to look your best on your engagement. That is why we have gathered some of the stylish dresses for you to consider for your engagement party.
Here we go……
1. Soft Net Lehenga
Since engagement is a light event; hence, it is important you wear a light dress. A soft net lehenga with simple work will be a great dress for your engagement. Make sure you choose some pastel colors, like pink, green, etc.
Gowns are big hits these days! You can wear a gown on any occasion. And your engagement is a wonderful occasion to wear a beautiful gown. There are varieties of gown designs that you can find in online or offline stores. You can try any color, like red, blue, etc.
Go stylish with a stylish sharara on your engagement. This traditional dress is good enough to have a classy look on your engagement. Shararas look good in any color, but the pastels will look the best. Your partner-to-be will go crazy after seeing you in sharara.
4. Jaipur Kurti with Palazzo
Kurti and Palazzo are making trends these days. If you are looking for something simple, then a Jaipuri Kurti with Palazzo will make for the best choice. Try a Mustard Yellow color dress with Grey Dupatta.
5. Patiala Salwar Suit
Patiala salwar suit looks awesome. If your engagement is a simple event with just close people, then a Patiala salwar suit is a great option. You can choose any color of your choice for your engagement. However, a shade on the brighter side will be a better option.
Also See: 12 Types of Wedding Shoes for Bride
6. Floor Length Kurti with Net Dupatta
Floor-length Kurtis looks stunning. This is one of the best dresses for your engagement. A floor-length Kurti is a good option for your engagement.
Saree is one of the most beautiful Indian attires. You can drape a saree to look perfect on any special occasion, like your engagement. There are myriads of saree designs and patterns that you can choose from. If you want a traditional look, then a Banarasi Saree is a perfect pick; however, if you want to carry a modern look, then a chiffon saree with the embroidered blouse will look best.
You can even try a saree with leggings or jeans on your engagement to bring an ultra-modern twist to your look.
8. Lehenga Saree
You don’t necessarily have to pick lehenga for your engagement. Even with lehenga sarees, you can get the same beautiful look. And the best thing is lehenga sarees are comparatively inexpensive than lehengas. This means you can get the desired look even without spending too much on your engagement attire.
You can choose any light color lehenga saree for your engagement.
Factors influencing the choice of your attire
There are several factors that would impact what to choose for your engagement. Below are some of the major factors:
1. The location of your engagement party. The location of your engagement party will play a crucial role while choosing your engagement dress.
2. The size of your engagement party. Another very important factor would be the size of your engagement party. Of course, if it’s an intimate celebration with your family members, then a beautifully embroidered salwar suit will do. However, if you are hosting it on a large scale, then lehnga will be apt for the party.
3. The venue of your engagement party. If it’s a domestic party with just a few close people, then a saree is good to go with. But if you’re hosting your engagement in a hotel or any other five-star property, then go with a gown.
4. Comfort. Your comfort is important. If you’re not comfortable with any attire, then there is no fun. It is important that you choose your dress according to your comfort level. Some women are not at all comfortable in saree. They find it difficult to carry a saree; in such a situation, a gown is good to go with.
5. Your liking. It’s your engagement, and you should definitely wear what you like the most. Your decision should not be based on others’ choices. Buy your engagement dress according to your likings.
Wrapping it up….
This is not very tough to choose what to wear to your engagement party. You can wear anything that suits you perfectly, and you’re comfortable in it. The idea is to choose something that you like, and you are sure that you’ll look perfect in it. This is your engagement, and you should look your best. These 8 dresses mentioned above are perfect for your engagement. You can choose to wear anything out of these 8.
Happy Engagement…. ☺ ☺